2. Learn from other people’s mistakes. It is cheaper, easier and less painful.
3. Postpone the success for the later time. If you did not achieve the goal today as you planned, tell to yourself “I have not lost; I just postponed the result I want till the later time”. Wake up next day and continue the battle for it. Never give up.
4. Think how can use your failure. Failure is not a real failure if you use that as knowledge.
5. If you look at your goal and you do not know now how to do it, it does not mean that this is impossible.
6. Your desire of success should be higher than your fear of failure.
7. DATE THE DREAM!
8. Do not focus on the result. Focus on change and you will get the results!
Thanks and credit go to a cool Swedish blogger “Life as an Investment” – click here to visit his / her site where I got this great advice.